- PERFECT FOR ASSISTED OR INDEPENDENT TRANSFERS - The BodyHealt 360 degree Disabled Transfer Board is the perfect support mechanism for seniors or patients who have difficulties pivoting. If you have back pain or joint ache that results in difficulties when turning around, this product will help enhance the mobility for doctors, nurses, physical therapists to transfer from or to the bed or wheelchair.
- SAFE TURNING SPEED AND MOTION - With our Best Seller Mobility Aid Transfer Device, you do not have to worry about turning too quickly or too slowly. The three (3) high-quality polymer plates are made with safety mechanisms so that the motion is optimized and there is no risk of falling off. With a little practice, anyone can get used to the product and adjust to its perfect turning speed.
- ELIMINATES THE RISK OF SLIPPING - With its ANTI-SLIP COATING, it eliminates the risk of slipping off the disc in wet conditions (after a bath, etc.). Safety Sure Pivot Disc has friction generating top surface to provide traction for your wet toes no matter where you are. Both the top and the bottom sides are coated, and this makes it an all-rounder product that can be used in all conditions.
- ENJOY GREATER INDEPENDENCE WHILE REHABING - This Reliable and easy-to-use transfer board for elderly will give you more freedom from always having someone behind you. Gone are the days when those with impaired movement had to rely entirely on human support to perform your daily tasks. If you have retained your upper strength, then you can simply hop on, grab onto the support railing and pivot to easily sit in or get up from your wheelchair.
- MAKES IT EASIER FOR YOUR THERAPIST OR CAREGIVER - Many patients requiring continuous care have multiple attendants looking after them, and sometimes they might face difficulties in looking after the patient. Furthermore, moving the patient around puts a strain on the therapist or aid helper. The BUILT-IN HANDLE will enable your support staff to help you with significantly reducing effort on their part so they can devote their energies to other tasks.
Details: ☑ Are you facing pivoting difficulties?
☑ Do you suffer from back pain?
☑ Is it difficult getting from the bed to the wheelchair?
☑ Do you have pain in your joints or hipbones?
☑ Is the fear of falling down in the bathroom making you uneasy?
☑ Are you looking for a great caregiver assistance tool?
This pivot disc facilitates you in moving from your bed to the wheelchair and helps you shower safely without risking a fall.Supports Assisted and Un-Assisted Transfers!
This transfer disk is designed to help you with assisted as well as unassisted transfers.
When recovering from certain ailments, you might regain some upper body strength but the turning, pivoting and movement remains restricted for a long time.
You can use the support bars or your bedside handles to increase your mobility and reduce the amount of assistance needed.
Even during assisted transfers, with the handle bar, the patient's feet are firmly placed on, and then the disc can be easily rotated to position.How To Use The Pivot Disc!
1) Place the pivot disc with the label facing down and then firmly place the feet on top.
2) Once the feet are securely placed on, the attendant places a toe on the disc (between the patient's feet) to monitor and control the transfer safely.
3) To increase the stability and lock the pivot plate in one position, the attendant can place their toe on the plate and use their heel to stop its motion.Product Features:
✔ 3 Polymer Plates for Smooth Motion
✔ Anti-Slip Coating on Both Sides
✔ Provides Grip in Wet Conditions
✔ Distributes Weight.
✔ Comes in 3 Sizes 13", 15", and 18"
✔ 400lb. Weight Capacity
✔ Reduces Strain on Back and Joints
✔ Lightweight for Easy Movement.
Package Dimensions: 21.0 x 17.8 x 0.5 inches