- Adaptive Utensil Set With BONUS Soup Spoon. The BodyHealt 4-Piece Adaptive Utensil Set comes with four matching eating utensils, including a fork, knife, spoon and a BONUS soup spoon to cover a wide range of meal choices. All items are crafted out of solid stainless steel and a ribbed rubber handle to provide longevity and durability. For added convenience, they are latex free and dishwasher safe up to 125 degrees for easy cleaning.
- Contoured for a Comfortable Fit. Easier to use than the standard metal or smooth-designed utensils, this fork features a comfortable 1.5-inch wide rubber handle that is contoured to fit comfortably in one's hand. A special twist is built into the metal shaft for easy adaptability, making it ideal for those with a weak grip.
- Makes Mealtime Easier for Anyone With a Weak Grip. Deigned with a special twist built into the metal shaft for easy adaptability, those with limited dexterity will find this spoon easier to handle.
- Added Stability When Cutting. In addition to the ribbed handle for an enhanced grip, the edge of the knife provides added stability while cutting food. This is a great solution for those with limited hand-to-mouth reach due to arthritis, neurological impairments or generalized weakness. They are sure to find this utensil comfortable, less stressful to hold and easy to handle.
- Gain Confidence With a Stronger Grip. With its gripped handle furnished in grey to keep it from standing out, this spoon will give any user with adaptive needs some confidence when eating a meal.
Package Dimensions: 9.4 x 3.1 x 2.5 inches