- PROMOTES INDEPENDENCE. Perfect for those who or temporarily or permanently disabled, the BodyHealt Bench is designed to help individuals enter and exit the tub. It's height adjustable and reversible to fit most bathtubs.
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. To provide long-lasting strength and use, this tub transfer bench is made with a lightweight yet durable aluminum frame. The material is highly anti-corrosive to ensure it holds up even when it gets wet.
- OPTIMAL COMFORT. The blow-molded seat and back provide optimal comfort and strength when transferring in and out of the bathtub. The textured material with drainage holes prevents slipping, allowing the water to drain freely when bathing.
- SAFETY FEATURES. For added safety, the BodyHealt is outfitted with non-slip, suction cups to secure the transfer bench to the floor. It also features a removable, push-button armrest to support your weight and keep you stable when sitting and standing.
- QUICK ASSEMBLY. The transfer bench comes partially assembled for quick and easy setup. Simplifying the installation process, the final, tool-free assembly of the back, legs, and armrest should only take ten minutes or less to complete.
Details: Ideal for anyone who recently had surgery or who has a limited range of motion due to chronic ailments, the BodyHealt Adjustable Height Tub Transfer Bench provides the extra support needed to get in and out of the bathtub or shower.
Combining strength and comfort, the transfer bench is made with a blow-molded seat and back to withstand daily use. This material is strong but flexible, furnished with a textured finish and drainage holes so water can drain freely to prevent slips when transferring in and out of the tub.
Meanwhile, the frame is crafted utilizing solid aluminum construction. Lightweight yet durable, the material is made to supply long-lasting strength and use. It’s also highly anti-corrosive, ensuring that it holds up against water without rusting.
For added convenience, the bath bench is reversible to accommodate left or right transfers, and features height-adjustable legs to fit most bathtubs. Non-slip, suction cups secure the transfer bench to the floor, while a removable, push-button armrest help individuals enter and exit the tub with increased support.
You’ll be independent in no time at all with the BodyHealt Tub Transfer Bench. Partially assembled, you only need to connect the back, legs, and armrest. This final, tool-free assembly should take a maximum of ten minutes to complete, allowing you to quickly and easily get in and out of the tub without requiring someone’s help.
Package Dimensions: 26.0 x 9.8 x 9.5 inches