- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. This Cast and Bandage Protector is made using durable polyvinyl material to provide long-lasting strength and prevent water penetration. Designed to last the life of the cast, the material won't rip or tear and can be re-used over and over again.
- CAST PROTECTOR. Available in multiple sizes, the protector is fully sealed by a unique vacuum ring so you don't need to fuss with glue, tape or string to keep it secure. Stretching easily over a foot, leg, arm or hand cast, the sleeves boast a seamless design with extra space for freedom of movement.
- VERSATILE USE. In addition to being used as a cast cover, the BodyHealt is perfect for protecting splints, burns, rashes, lacerations and prostheses. It's ideal for both home or hospital use when recovering from injuries, surgeries and accidents or when suffering from medical conditions.
- EASY TO USE. Easy to get on and off, you can put the cover on over your cast or bandage with one hand. The lightweight, hygiene material won't stick to your leg and attaches instantly without having to fold it over. A vacuum ring enables secure placement, and can be easily pulled on and off in a non-painful way.
- ECONOMICAL SOLUTION. Casts can become easily damaged by water, reducing their rigidity and requiring costly replacements. Wearing this latex-free protector saves time and medical costs, while allowing you to resume your normal daily activities. It's the perfect solution for bathing, showering, swimming and outdoor activities.
Most casts are easily damaged by water, reducing their rigidity and leading to costly replacements. The BodyHealt Adult Cast and Bandage Protector will keep your cast or bandage dry, saving you both time and money on medical costs. Available in 12” foot, 39" long and 22" short arm, 41" long and 25” short leg, 24” wide short arm, 25” wide short leg and 13” hand sizes, the BodyHealt accommodates all your needs.
Don’t deal with a wet, soggy cast or fumble with plastic bags that your need to glue or tape. Use the BodyHealt instead and effectively resume your normal, everyday activities in no time at all. It’s the perfect waterproof cover for showering, bathing, swimming and outdoor activities.
To last the life of the cast, the protector is made using durable polyvinyl material that won’t rip or tear, and is latex-free to prevent irritating allergies. The sleeve easily stretches over casts and is outfitted with a flex-seal rubber diaphragm to provide a secure fit.
Lightweight and hygienic, the material doesn't stick to your skin and can be pulled on and off in a pain-free way. Additionally, you won’t feel restricted when wearing it. Fitting most people, the bandage protector features a seamless design with extra space for freedom of movement during all activities.
You don’t need to avoid the water when recovering from injuries, surgeries and accidents or when suffering with rashes, burns or lacerations. Keep your cast, splints, prostheses and bandages dry and clean to improve hygiene and save on expenses. When your skin is protected beneath a dry cast or bandage, it’s far less susceptible to infection and allows your body to continue healing without interruption.