- REDUCES SI JOINT INFLAMMATION. When worn day and night for at least two weeks, this SI Joint Belt helps to stabilize the sacroiliac joint that's hypermobile or inflamed, as well as aid in reducing pelvic, lower back and/or leg pain caused by SI joint dysfunction.
- TWO-WAY SYSTEM. Designed to be worn for long periods of time, this wraparound, dual-belt design provides controllable compression. The secondary straps allow you to customize the amount of compression needed over specific areas that are sore or inflamed.
- OPTIMAL COMFORT. The inner belt is made using perforated, lightweight neoprene, while the secondary strap is crafted of elastic, ribbon fish fabric. Both fabrics are breathable to allow for air and moisture to pass through, as well as pilling-resistant to provide long-term strength.
- STAYS IN PLACE. Unlike other sacroiliac braces, this SI joint belt locks into your body position and won't uncomfortably ride up your hips. The special dual-adjustment bands furnish the added stability needed to wear comfortably day and night.
- CHOICE OF SIZES. To meet everyone's needs, the BodyHealt is available in five convenient sizes - small 30-34 inches, medium 32-42 inches, large 43-53 inches, x-large 54-64 inches and xx-large maternity 52-58 inches.
- Endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Compression and stability support
- Adjustable tabs for comfort
- Slimline design
- Suitable for both men and women
- Covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials
- Post pregnancy (only use during pregnancy under instructions from your Obstetrician
- Pelvic or hip instability
- Lower back support
- Sacroiliac joint issues
- Ideal for people who stand for long periods of time
- Clinically tested (In the clinical situation it was compared with another popular Sacroiliac Belt. Patients reported better support with the sacroiliac region with the Thermoskin sacroiliac support belt)
Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 3.8 x 1.9 inches