- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. This CPAP tubing hose combines a smooth interior with a corrugated exterior to provide excellent flexibility along with optimal abrasion-resistance. Furthermore, the thermoplastic rubber cuffs are durable, made to reduce tearing and provide long-lasting use.
- BREATHE EASIER. The corrugated material won't kink to offer unrestricted interior flow characteristics so you can breathe easier all night long. This design ensures that the hose doesn't become tangled and cut off the air supplied by your CPAP machine.
- UNIVERSAL HOSE. When it comes time to replace your CPAP hose, look no further than the BodyHealt. This heavy-duty hose is compatible with nearly all CPAP, BiPAP and BiLevel systems for every manufacturer on the market.
- CHOICE OF SIZE. Available in both a 6- and 8-foot length, the CPAP hose has a 22mm cuff and 19mm inner diameter of the tube. It also comes in 1- and 2-count packages, giving you the option of keeping a spare hose at your disposal.
- EASY TO ATTACH. The ergonomic cuff design is simple to place and detach from your machine or mask by simply sliding it into place. It provides a guarded seal to make certain that air doesn't leak to deliver the prescribed pressure during sleep therapy.
It’s important to replace your tubing hose when it gets worn in order to receive the maximum benefit of your CPAP therapy. To make sure you’re therapy remains uninterrupted, replace that worn part with the BodyHealt Heavy Duty CPAP Tubing Hose.
Lightweight yet durable, this is the perfect replacement for your CPAP machine. The tube has a smooth interior to provide maximum airflow, along with a corrugated exterior to supply outstanding abrasion- and kink-resistance. Meanwhile, the thermoplastic rubber cuffs are durable and strong to reduce tearing and provide long-lasting use.
To make your replacement easy, this tubing hose is compatible with nearly all CPAP, BiPAP and BiLevel systems for every manufacturer on the market. The ergonomic cuff design is simple to place and detach from your machine or mask, plus it provides a guarded seal to ensure that no air leaks out for the optimal delivery of prescribed pressure during sleep therapy,
The CPAP hose is outfitted with 22mm cuff and features a 19mm inner diameter, comparable to the standard hose that comes with many CPAP and BiLevel machines. For your convenience, it’s also available in your choice of 6- and 8-foot lengths, as well as 1- and 2-count packages. This gives you the option of having extra length if needed as well as keeping a spare hose on hand.
You don’t need to worry if you are allergic to latex, since the BodyHealt CPAP Tubing Hose is latex -free to eliminate the risk of an allergic reaction and make it safe for all users. If you require a CPAP machine to help you sleep at night and your hose has become worn or frayed over time, make sure you replace it so you and your loved ones can enjoy uninterrupted sleep.
Package Dimensions: 14.6 x 7.3 x 3.0 inches