Color: Metal Buckle
- AMBULATORY AID. Preventing back injury and strain to the caregiver, this ambulatory aid is specifically designed to aid in walking or transferring patients who are at risk of falling. It's the perfect solution to providing assistance for any individual who needs help when walking, standing or sitting.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. This belt is expertly made using cotton to provide long-lasting strength and offer optimal comfort for the patient. The buckle is made from either durable metal or sturdy plastic for increased support.
- VERSATILE USE.Perfect for nurses, therapists, and other caregivers, this belt is designed to reduce back stress and injury that can occur when moving patients and loved ones. It is especially useful for individuals who need assistance after a recent surgery or injury, or who suffer from a physical ailment.
- AVAILABLE IN YOUR CHOICE OF SIZE AND BUCKLE. To meet your needs, the belt is available in a 60" or 72" length and is offered in either a metal or plastic buckle. Both are easy to use and provide stability for the patient while helping to prevent falls.
- EASY TO USE. Place the belt around the patient's waist and place through the buckle slot. Adjust to a comfortable fit, making sure it's secure but not so tight that it impairs circulation. Caregivers should have enough room to fit their fingers between the belt and the patient to enable a proper grasp and assist the patient.
Keeps Patients Sturdy to Prevent Falls.
The BodyHealt Gait-Transfer Belt is designed to reduce back stress, strain and injury to caregivers when moving patients or loved ones who are at risk of falling. Providing stability and preventing falls, it is particularly useful for individuals who experience weakness and need some assistance when walking, standing, or sitting.
Feel Confident and Secure.
Patients feel more confident and secure if a belt is around their waist and they know that a caregiver is assisting them from one location to the next. This transfer belt features a webbed design to ensure long-lasting strength and use, along with a durable metal buckle for added support. Simply thread the belt through the buckle slot and pull to the desired length around the patient’s waist for a secure, yet comfortable fit. The metal teeth on the buckle will hold the belt in place.
Helps to Assist Those Recovering From Surgery or Injury.
The gait-transfer belt is especially useful for individuals who need assistance moving around after a recent surgery or injury, or who suffer from a physical ailment. It features a webbed design to ensure long-term durability and use, along with a sturdy plastic buckle for increased support. Simply thread the belt through the buckle slot and pull to the desired length around the patient’s waist for a secure, yet comfortable fit. The buckle snaps into place and has a quick-release tab for easy removal.
Package Dimensions: 5.6 x 3.1 x 1.6 inches