- REDUCES SI JOINT INFLAMMATION. When worn day and night for at least two weeks, this SI Joint Belt helps to stabilize the sacroiliac joint that's hypermobile or inflamed, as well as aid in reducing pelvic, lower back and/or leg pain caused by SI joint dysfunction.
- TWO-WAY SYSTEM. Designed to be worn for long periods of time, this wraparound, dual-belt design provides controllable compression. The secondary straps allow you to customize the amount of compression needed over specific areas that are sore or inflamed.
- OPTIMAL COMFORT. The inner belt is made using perforated, lightweight neoprene, while the secondary strap is crafted of elastic, ribbon fish fabric. Both fabrics are breathable to allow for air and moisture to pass through, as well as pilling-resistant to provide long-term strength.
- STAYS IN PLACE. Unlike other sacroiliac braces, this SI joint belt locks into your body position and won't uncomfortably ride up your hips. The special dual-adjustment bands furnish the added stability needed to wear comfortably day and night.
- CHOICE OF SIZES. To meet everyone's needs, the BodyHealt is available in three convenient sizes - medium for hips measuring 32-42 inches, large to accommodate hips from 43-53 inches in size and extra-large for hips measuring 54-64 inches.
Details: Comes in 3 Sizes Provides comfort for SI (Sacroiliac) symptoms. Supports SI/Pelvis area. Dual Straps For Custom Fit - 2 way system adjusts for perfect pressure. Light and comfortable.