- NON-TOXIC FORMULA. Ideal for people with skin sensitivities, this hypoallergenic formula is made using non-toxic and unscented silicone. This non-sticky, non-greasy formula is more durable than latex and rubber, and won't break down after repeated use.
- COLOR-CODED RESISTANCE LEVELS. Featuring extra soft putty for strengthening the weakest grasp to extra firm for developing a stronger grip, this 4-piece kit is color coded for easy resistance identification. Each color - red, yellow, green and blue - is packaged in an individual plastic container and is consistent with therapy industry standards and recovery protocols.
- MULTIPLE USES. For finger and hand strengthening, this product is great for rehabilitation exercises by people with arthritis or who have had hand surgery. A top choice of pediatric therapists, hand rehabilitation experts, and other OT and PT professionals, this product is also an ideal tool for providing tactile stimulation for individuals who have sensory processing or integration challenges.
- CONVENIENT TO USE. Each putty comes in its own 2-oz. container with easy-open lids for easy access, providing the perfect amount needed for hand strengthening exercises and programs. It's ideal for any rehabilitation program and will maintain resistance consistency for one year.
- EFFECTIVE THERAPY TOOL. This therapy putty is an effective occupational therapy tool, designed to increase flexibility and improve strength, as well as prevent stiffness and relieve joint pain in your hand, wrist and forearm. Featuring four resistance levels, this kit allows you to start off slow and gradually work your way up the the hardest level as you build up enough strength and flexibility.
Ideal for any rehabilitation program, this Therapy Putty Special Kit is an effective hand exerciser to strengthen the muscles in the fingers and hands. In addition to increasing flexibility and improving strength, this putty will also help to prevent stiffness and relieve joint pain in your hand, wrist and forearm.
For starters, this putty is not made with natural rubber or latex, making it a great choice for people with skin sensitivities and allergies. This non-sticky, non-greasy formula is made using silicone, which is unscented, hypoallergenic and non-toxic. It's also more durable than latex and rubber, and won't break down after repeated use.
Each putty has a resistance consistent with therapy industry standards and recovery protocols. Color-coded in red, yellow, green and blue to allow for easy resistance-level identification, this kit ranges from extra soft for strengthening the weakest grasp to extra firm for developing a stronger grip – along with those levels in between.
Unlike many other putty options on the market, this therapy putty is made to maintain resistance consistency for up to one full year. Each color is packaged in its own individual, 2-oz. plastic container with an easy-open lid for convenient access, providing the perfect amount needed for all of your strengthening exercises and programs.
A great tool for finger, hand, wrist and forearm strengthening, therapy putty is a fun and effective therapy tool and is a top choice of pediatric therapists, hand rehabilitation experts, and other OT and PT professionals. In addition to being used for rehabilitation exercises by people with arthritis or who have had hand surgery, this putty is also a popular OT tool for providing tactile stimulation for those who have sensory processing or integration challenges.
Package Dimensions: 6.0 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches