Color: Pack of 1
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. This drainage bag is crafted using vinyl construction to provide strength and durability for both odor containment and leak resistance. Natural rubber latex is not used to eliminate the risk of injuries and allergic reactions.
- EASY TO USE. There is a clothing clamp on the tube so you can conveniently attach to patient's clothing and make sure that the tube doesn't get twisted or dragged on the floor. The drainage bag also features an easily accessible sample port and features measurement markings to allow for easy determination of urinary output.
- SANITARY DESIGN. A 48-inch drainage tube provides quick drainage while also eliminating a standing column of urine. Additionally, there is an anti-reflux chamber to reduce gross reflux and backflow.
- VERSATILE USE. Ideal for non-ambulatory individuals, hospitalized patients and those who require incontinence care while sleeping, this bag features a 2000-ml volume so you can leave unattended for hours before it needs to be drained. The handle/hanger fits securely onto a bedrail or wheelchair for added convenience.
- AMPLE SUPPLY. To meet your needs, this urinary drainage bag is sold in a convenient, 20-count package. Each bag is a one-time use only for sanitation purposes and should be discarded when through.
Details: For those who are non-ambulatory, hospitalized, or require incontinence care while sleeping, the BodyHealt Urinary Drainage Bag with Anti-Reflux Chamber is a must-have. The handle/hanger allows you to securely attach onto a bedrail or wheelchair, while the bag features a 2000-ml volume so you can leave it unattended for hours before needing to drain. The drainage bag is expertly constructed using vinyl material for strength and durability, while also offering odor containment and leak resistance. It’s also made without natural rubber latex to eliminate the risk of injuries and allergic reactions. Specially designed to facilitate even filling and complete draining, the BodyHealt boasts a 48-inch drainage tube to provide quick drainage and eliminate a standing column of urine. Furthermore, there is a vented, anti-reflux chamber to reduce gross reflux and backflow. There is a clothing clamp on the tube so the caregiver can conveniently attach to patient’s clothing, making sure that the tube doesn’t get twisted or dragged on the floor, as well as a convenient, carrying handle for ambulatory patients. The drainage bag also features an easily accessible sample port along with measurement markings to allow for easy urinary output determination. To make it complete, this drainage bag is conveniently sold in a 20-count package. This makes it an ideal purchase for hospitals, rehabilitation centers, nursing homes and assisted living facilitates, as well as individuals who are recovering from surgery or dealing with a chronic condition.
Package Dimensions: 9.4 x 7.6 x 1.5 inches