- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. Made using solid, white plastic to provide long-term strength and durability, this strainer is sturdy and won't fall apart like paper cone strainers. The material can easily be rinsed after use, allowing one patient to reuse the strainer over and over again.
- OPTIMAL KIDNEY STONE COLLECTOR. For those who need to strain for stones and send sample off for analysis in the lab, this product is a must-have. A fine, mesh screen is securely attached to the collector, ideal for catching even the tiniest kidney stones.
- SANITARY FEATURES. The midstream collector features a moisture-resistant plastisol liner that minimizes chance of leakage, along with a built-in tab for easier handling and sanitary conditions. After using, it fits conveniently into a 24-hour specimen collection container.
- EASY TO USE. The white color makes it easy to spot any foreign material, ideal since kidney stones vary in size and can look like a grain of sand or a small piece of gravel. It serves its purpose well, catching any and all small particles so you can return to your doctor for observation.
- CHOICE OF SIZES. For added convenience, the Calculi Strainer is available in a 1-, 3- and 5-count packages to meet your individual needs. You can transport one from place to place, or have several on hand so you can keep them in various places at once.
If you have kidney stones, you may be asked by your doctor to strain for stones so the sample can be sent off to the lab for analysis. The Calculi Strainer Kidney Stone Collector is made to assist you in this unfortunate but necessary process.
Made using durable, solid plastic to provide long-term strength and use, the strainer is sturdier and much easier to use than paper cone strainers that fall apart and are hard to handle. This plastic material is also easy to clean, allowing one patient to reuse the strainer time after time. To prevent clogging, the strainer should be rinsed after each use.
The midstream collector features a built-in tab for easier handling and sanitary conditions, along with a moisture-resistant plastisol liner that minimizes any chance of leakage. Meanwhile, a securely attached, fine mesh screen is ideal for filtering even the smallest stones while still allowing unobstructed flow.
After using, you can easily spot any foreign material against the white background. Kidney stones range in size and can look like a grain of sand or a small piece of gravel. For added convenience, the collector fits into a 24-hour specimen collection container so you can return it to your doctor.
Depending on your individual needs and preference, the Calculi Strainer is available in 1-, 3- and 5-count packages. You can purchase one and cart it around with you from place to place, or buy several so you can store them in various places at once. Sturdy and built to hold up through it all, this strainer will make this unpleasant experience that much easier.
Package Dimensions: 6.9 x 5.1 x 4.6 inches